How to Add Clodura Chrome Extension for Sales Navigator?
To Add Clodura Extension for your LinkedIn account and Sales Navigator, below are steps to follow:
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/
- Search for ‘Clodura’
- You will see ‘Clodura’ in Extensions
- Click ‘Add to Chrome’
The extension shows up in the menu tab.
Let’s have a look at how the Clodura Chrome Extension works for the LinkedIn platform and Sales Navigator Suite.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and click on Clodura extension
- You can see the login window
- Login with your Email ID or if you don’t have, create one
- To find your leads or accounts, add the company through the extension
- Get the complete information about the specific company that your sales rep is looking for
- In the same way, your team can also fetch data of employees for the same company
- Now, directly add the contacts from the same platform. Check out the example image below:
- So, the sales reps can add contacts to the list one-by-one or in bulk
- He/She can add bulk contacts up to 5 pages at one time
- Once, your list is ready, you can check for the contact details available on the Clodura-Suite
- In the same way, you can add companies to the list one-by-one or in bulk up to 5 pages at one time.
Leveraging Clodura extension with LinkedIn will not only help you to gain insights on your customer’s profile but also on the company’s overall information.