Before we get into the specifics of these 7 innovative B2B marketing strategies, let's first get you acquainted with how B2B marketing works.
Rachel is a sales representative who works for Zapter, an email software company. When attending the annual IT trade show, Rachel met Robin. Robin is a graphic designer at Elevate Design, a firm that specializes in designing logos and branding for all sorts of businesses. After a brief conversation with him, Rachel entered his details in her company’s database and began the process of signing him on as a potential client.
Rachel along with her team mentored him by providing answers to any questions he had regarding their product. She would then call regularly to check up on how things were going or what challenges he might be facing. She emailed him material that he may find helpful, such as e-books and videos, and also invited him to an event.
Robin eventually became a customer. The email marketing software is now used by Robin’s graphic design company to nurture leads. He sends emails to his prospects, who are small businesses in his area. At the moment, Robin is also involved in B2B marketing activities.
B2B marketing that is well-planned, combines traditional and digital marketing tools in a way that helps a prospect understand what you can do for their business. Whatever benefit your product provides, the goal of B2B marketing is to inform businesses that you exist, that your product is valuable, and that you can convert them into customers.
However, to receive the best returns on your investment, the correct tactics must be used. Some of the tactics include:
1. Create a Big Picture Vision
Before you start churning out ads and content, you should carefully define your specific and measurable marketing goals. This may seem daunting but rest assured; there are many ways to define and set them in stone. Once this is achieved, creating a brand identity will help strengthen your position within the target audience. Post this, you will need to focus on developing and adopting a framework that will help you achieve your B2B marketing goals.
2. Identify your target market and buyer personas.
This is an especially important step for B2B companies. Whereas B2C goods are frequently marketed to a larger and more general audience, B2B products and services are typically marketed to a specific set of customers with specific challenges and needs. The more precisely you define this audience, the more effectively you will be able to speak directly to them with relevant messaging.
Clodura.ai as the name suggests is a smart AI lead generation platform that helps easily discover prospects, understand their difficulties, and meticulously improve them or their sales process for growth and success. When it comes to lead generation, they are the be-all and end-all in this domain.
3. Identify B2B Marketing Channels and Tactics
Identifying your target audience is one of the most important things for a business at this stage because B2B businesses are designed to be consumer-ready, and customers have a plethora of options. B2B is Business to Business, and this market is likely to have a limited number of people. So you want to make sure you narrow down who you are marketing to so everything you do is focused on those specific people and tailored specifically to them. The knowledge you gained in the previous step should help guide you in this one. The 4 main things to ask yourself are:
- Where do they spend their time online?
- What queries are they posing to search engines?
- Which social media platforms do they favor?
- How can you fill the gaps in opportunities that your competitors are leaving?
4. Create Content
One thing that makes B2B content so valuable is that it is often affordable for marketers to create and distribute it across multiple platforms. Blogs, for example, are a feature that can be found on almost any company's website and are ready to be used. The most expensive part of the business is simply having someone create the content. Among the various types of content are:
- Blogs. Writing and publishing articles regularly establishes credibility and distinguishes B2B companies as true thought leaders in their respective industries. Blogs can also drive significant traffic to your website.
- E-books, white papers, and reports are all options. This content enables brands to become more technical and in-depth on topics relevant to their industry or market.
- Podcasts. Someone may not have time to read, but they can listen to a podcast while at the gym or on their commute.
- Videos. B2B companies are humanized by video content. Marketers can cut it up into bite-sized pieces and distribute it across multiple channels such as their websites, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Analytic software enables B2B marketers to gain a better understanding of their campaigns and the people they are attempting to reach. It monitors user behavior and shows marketers how users react to digital content. This allows them to better manage their time and budgets. They can invest more in what is working well – or improve low-performing initiatives.
6. Then, Optimize
Whatever strategies you choose, remember to set measurable goals and track your progress regularly. Time and money are both limited. Tracking performance will help you make the most of each with your B2B marketing. It also allows you to track ROI and demonstrate success to upper management. Every B2B marketing resource you invest in will be optimized if you are willing to test and refine it regularly.
7. Keep trying to Improve
This is the ongoing process that keeps you on the right track. Simply put, you want to understand why your high-performing content performs and your low-performing content does not. Understand this, and you'll be able to invest your time and money more wisely. The more diligent you are about consulting analytics and applying your findings, the more likely you are to consistently improve and exceed at your objectives. Even with a well-researched foundation, creating content and campaigns requires a lot of guesswork until you have solid engagement and conversion data to rely on.
When it comes to engagement, conversion data, and innovative marketing strategies, Clodura.ai is one such platform that promises to deliver optimum results. Prospecting, intelligence, and outreach are of the highest priority to them. As a result, their customers benefit from valuable leads.
Clodura directs its energies on these activities to reach out to the right audience.
- Content Marketing – Clodura creates and broadcasts the right content on the appropriate platform.
- Email Campaigns – They use marketing automation tools to seamlessly share precise emails with the right messaging to the audience, based on the actions the audience takes on Clodura’s website.
- Social Media – They engage in brand building through informative posts on different social media channels.
- Webinars and Events – They participate in and host events and webinars to educate their prospects regarding the right sales processes.
With all this and more, Clodura.ai has won the confidence of several sales teams around the globe, earning the reputation, of “One Lead-Gen Platform to Replace Them All”.
Today, to stay relevant, it is important to provide a complete solution to your customers. Companies need to successfully collect data and use it to enhance their performance – across a wide range of marketing efforts. Evaluation and improvement in B2B marketing strategies can help you stay on top of your game.
For a comprehensive guide to understanding the intricacies of lead generation in the B2B world, check out the blog: Lead Generation: A Complete Guide to Generating B2B Leads